February 11, 2012

February 11, 2012

Turns out I was wrong about the 3rd and 4th days after starting this combination of meds being the worst days for nausea.  For one reason or another last night was rough.  Midnight until about 4:30 a.m. was not pretty.  He finally fell asleep around 5 a.m. and slept peacefully for most of the day.  Since he woke up around 3ish this afternoon, he has been much more active than yesterday and only got nauseas once.  Here's to hoping things keep getting better.
I'm not sure what to make of his reaction to this chemo being different than than previous rounds with the same meds.  His reactions to the first two rounds of chemo-which were the same combination of meds as this round-were identical to each other.  I suppose we'll just have to wait and see what happens next.  But no matter what comes I assure you we are armed with phenagran and morphine if needed!  We'll be sure to make sure the baby-man is as comfortable as possible.
I am filing taxes and working on the site and reviewing paperwork for the foundation, so my posts are brief right now, but there will be lots to add later!

No comments:

Post a Comment