November 14, 2012

November 13, 2012

Weird few days. I spent a couple of days in a funk over stuff with Clayton's back and I guess I was feeling like too much of a Debbie Downer to post anything more than a few ramblings from the 9th. The sad, heart-wrenching things are going to go through my head whether I post them or not, but sometimes it seems that why should my stresses and worries be put out there to affect the moods of others. The good news is that in spite of my few days of being in a funk, there were some good times to be had.
Clayton has been doing wonderful at school and even had a play date last Monday with a friend from school. He is gaining some weight coming in at a solid 42 lbs now! He went to Angel Ride (briefly), turned 4, went birthday shopping and had his first bath since his diagnosis. My PaPaw brought a box of Satsumas by and Clayton just loved that...first thing he did was dump them out. I think they look like little pumpkins to him. Lots of smiles and fun times at home though!
I have also been spending some time on the website and graphics for The George Clayton Childhood Cancer Foundation. I was thrilled to finish up the logo over Veteran's day. (Why I chose to use a duck will one day be explained.)
Anyhow, here are some pictures from the past week or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment