February 6, 2014

Post Coming...

I have promised a post is coming and it is.  A couple days later than I intended, but it will be here.  Promise.  I have had some health issues I have been trying to sort out the past few months and in trying to figure those out, we found a place on my hip that is in need of further testing.  Unfortunately, I have had to put that test off in order to take Clayton to appts, which has just meant more time for me to think about it all.  That said, I am doing the test for that tomorrow and I was not worried about it at all until I realized I knew someone who lost a parent to bone cancer.  Since that realization, my mind has just been "ate up with it."  So anyhow, it probably is nothing, but with the way my world goes I wouldn't be totally surprised if it was something, so please pray it isn't.  Test in the morning...I will post as soon as I find out results and can get that off my mind!  So to those I have promised, it is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment