December 31, 2012

December 30, 2012

I went into this weekend telling the ladies at work I was excited to have a weekend to to recoup after Clayton's pre-Christmas episode, my being sick over the holidays and a busy week at work. Then we ended up in the ER both Saturday morning and this morning. Yes again. Clayton has something going on, but rather than this weekend being croup we think it might be bronchitis or whooping cough. We are now treating him with an antibiotic that covers both. It's hard to know what is going. It has made for more sleepless nights. We have spent hours just watching and listening to Clayton breathe. We are beyond tired and in the middle of it I keep getting these crazy nosebleeds. At one point Saturday night, George was trying to give Clayton a breathing treatment and I was laying beside them pinching my nose closed because it had once again randomly started gushing blood. Good times I tell ya.
All I can do is hope things will be back on track soon. We're exhausted and need some good sleep. Despite everything, when Clayton isn't coughing or wheezing, he acts as though he feels fine. His coughing spells are driving us mad with worry though. He did at least get to have a good Christmas.

Prayers for Abigail and Connor. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment