March 10, 2013

March 10, 2013

Lots of random tidbits today.
Did I ever mention Clayton lost his two front bottom teeth? Well he did; back before Christmas. I've been watching them come in because I've heard when permanent teeth come in so young sometimes there might be some space issues. This also means we need to get on him more about brushing his teeth...he's not a fan.
He has been a total rockstar about doing his "puffs" everyday. I never would have guessed how well he would adapt to that. Since we started them, we have not had any respiratory problems. Praying it stays that way!
We had to have his port accessed and draw blood for HAMA a couple of weeks ago. He continues to be HAMA positive. Which means no treatment. He hasn't had treatment since October! We'll see how everything fits in with his new back schedule.
For now it looks like we might just be going back at the end of April for scans. Those three month scans will continue for another two and half years if he stays NED.
I have dates for his back! We will place what is called a "halo" on June 11 and we have an unknown surgery scheduled for August 27. I'll still come back and detail this later.
Oh, and we are on his FINAL round of accutane. In a week and half, we will be done! No more mood swings and peeling hands. Dang, time flys.
I have neglected posting this time, because of two reasons, one I forget how much time has gone by, but mostly because I have been a busy little bee making big plans for the foundation! Hopefully I can spill those beans in a week or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment