August 17, 2012

August 17, 2012

Still here...we made it home last Sunday and dove straight into the work week. It has been a rough week. We are tired and need to catch up on some rest and are still dealing with Clayton's moodiness. He just hasn't quite gotten back to himself. He is eating and drinking great and is not restless like he was at the beginning of the week, but he is behaving oddly around me and George. Maybe he is just mad at us or maybe it is still just part of the withdrawal from the narcotics. His belly is finally getting back to normal though and that is a good thing.
I'm struggling to keep my eyes open and a little depressed that Clayton still has so many battles left to fight (his back,etc.), so I'll come back tomorrow or Saturday with a thorough post about things.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad yall are back at home! Love yall! = )

    ReplyDelete