June 24, 2013

June 24, 2013

We had a couple of rough days Wednesday and Thursday.  I started to think the honeymoon was over so to speak and was really beginning to dread the rest of this process. Thankfully Friday Clayton started to act like his happy self again and by Saturday he was back to normal for sure.  I'm not sure if he was rebelling because my mom came so maybe he thought I was going to leave or he if was getting sore.  I have no idea.  Just glad he's back to normal! 
You have to watch your toes when he's in his walker, he just takes off and will plow you down if your not careful.  He has started spinning like crazy too.  I am going to try and upload some videos today, because my words can't do him justice.  It is amazing the things he does from his halo and the fact that it doesn't hurt is mind blowing!
Videos soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment