June 25, 2013

June 25, 2013

I'm not sure if pathetic is the right word, but it feels a little "something" that we have become so accustomed to hospital living.  I must say as far as hospital living goes, this isn't too bad.  The food is mostly good and the hospital itself is by far my favorite of the ones we have been too.  My mom and grandmother are here now, but leaving tomorrow so it will once again be me and Clayton against the scoliosis.  Of which I hope today is not a sign of things to come.  He had a very restless day and was not a fan of his traction.  I assume he is either sore or bored of continuing to do traction...or both.  If only he could tell me.  It is inevitable that he will of course get sore even though the process also feels good to him.  His body is changing so much so fast.
We were suppose to see the Urologist from Texas Children's about his stent today, but frustrating things happen and cause long stories that I won't bother telling other then to say we didn't get to see him, but should soon.  Trying to make a plan for this stent has been a bit of a joke...starting in NYC.
We're already two weeks in...only two more months to go! And yes we'll probably be here the whole time because even if he is ready for surgery before August 27th, they said the surgery schedule is packed.
Long day, more tomorrow...still working on those videos, this internet is pesky.

No comments:

Post a Comment