August 10, 2013

August 10, 2013

Its insane to think that someone so sweet can fill me with so much fear.  We've obviously had a rough week from which we are hopefully recovering.  Clayton's urine has gone from sweet tea colored to a more normal golden.  He has his new halo on and the vomiting spell was hopefully just a one time deal.  The last few nights I have lived and breathed by the numbers monitoring Clayton's oxygen.  He was only hooked up to it because I wanted him to be and was concerned.  Well, the last two night he has been hanging out between 90-94 when he should definitely be above 95.  He was also dropping to 88 from time to time.  My guess was that it had to do with two sedations this week and a lot of time laying down.  So today, I overcame my fear of the walker and put him in his new walker with the hope that his lungs would benefit from his getting up and moving.  One hand on it at all times of course.  This walker rides much smoother BTW.  Hoping for a quiet weekend...





No comments:

Post a Comment