August 8, 2013

August 7, 2013

I had planned on updating tonight, but Clayton had an accident. I'll explain better later, but he fell, the pins holding the halo in place moved so we took the halo off and now we're waiting to see what the game plan will be in the morning... In the picture, you see the old pin sites and where they are now.  That happened to 7 out of 10 of his pins.  I 100% blame his walker for his fall.  I told orthodics before something was wrong with it and they checked it out, sent it back to me and told me they couldn't find anything wrong...bullshit.  If he somehow were to get another halo, he will not go back in that walker under any circumstances.  Always makes you feel like a failure when you can't prevent something like this.  Seriously, can't this kid catch a break!


No comments:

Post a Comment