May 14, 2013

May 13, 2013

So we made it home Saturday...yay! Thank you God for trees and my backyard and the ability to go to the grocery store without walking through concrete dust or someone's cigarette smoke. I love our hospital, but I will not miss everyday living in the city. I will miss Tasti D Light (best/healthiest frozen yogurt-like stuff ever!). It's sad when the folks there recognize that "your back" each time you go back to the city. I guess it isn't hard for them to remember me since I am probably the only adult who gets vanilla with rainbow sprinkles every time...for myself, not Clayton. What can I say that combo is nostalgic for me.
Anyhow, I started getting sick Saturday and it has been miserable ever since. Thankfully Clayton isn't sick and didn't miss a beat once he got home. He made George live up to his promise to not deny him a trip outside to the swing. Swinging has become his favorite pastime. He brings his shoes to us to let us know what his intentions are and then he marches out the back door usually clutching his iPad and his American flag. Oh yes, my little patriot likes to wave his flag around while he swings.

No comments:

Post a Comment