May 1, 2013

April 30, 2013

One year ago, George and I were here in NYC transitioning with Clayton from the PICU at New York Presbyterian to the POU at MSKCC to the normal inpatient floor at MSKCC to undergo his final round of high dose chemo. I remember that round like it was yesterday. It was the toughest round of them all and without a doubt the hardest one for Clayton to recover from...
Now Clayton and I are back for scans . This is the first time in all of our trips that I have not been looking forward to a trip. I just hope that is not a sign of anything. I don't need any subtle intuitive feelings. I need clear cut and dry good or bad or neutral feelings and that's it. And we sure don't need anything going wrong.
Anyway, we made it safely to the city...just waiting on tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment