June 8, 2012

June 8, 2012

My mom left Tuesday and Clayton got discharged on Wednesday, so it has been just me and him for a few days. We hung out at the RMH and went to appointments Thursday and Friday at the hospital. George flew in this afternoon though so Clayton is happy to have his daddy with him again.
All of Clayton's lab work looks good. He still has minimal bleeding from his bladder and the nephrostomy tube is hopefully doing its job. Next week we have to do more scans in order for them to plan for the radiation and we have to do an echo of his heart prior to the 3f8. The 3f8 got pushed back if I haven't mentioned that...? I'll come back tomorrow with more details on our schedule, right now the thought of it is exhausting me and I want a break from thinking about it.
On a happy note, Clayton is working on building his strength back up. This has by far been the sickliest he has looked throughout this process and his poor legs are just skin and bone. He is so precious though; he gets so proud of himself when he walks. Tonight, he was even tackling stairs! That's my boy! It will take some time, but we will get there. He is eating great and enjoying life outside of the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment