October 16, 2012

October 15, 2012

Well my mom and I made it to NYC Sunday afternoon for a week of testing. Clayton is notably withdrawn a bit. He wants to have both George and I with him. Just one of us doesn't seem to be sufficient. I guess he just feels safest with both of us. He gets like this when he is recovering from a treatment like the 3f8 or something tough. And last week it was just him and George because I was gone on a work thing for the week (that's why there were no posts) and this week of course will be me and Clayton doing scans. I think it will help a lot though once he realizes that he doesn't have to stay in the hospital and that he can play in the day clinic play room and the play room at the RMH. That aside everything is fine.
Our schedule got rearranged yesterday which isn't surprising, but means we won't have any idea how the MIBG looks until Thursday or Friday. Today we had a long day of meeting with all of the doctors and organizing all the premeds he has to have for the different tests. We should know today if he is HAMA positive or negative for the next round of 3f8 too.
More later...

My little prodigy...who seems to be missing the trees while we're in NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment