May 28, 2012

Flight

Quick 2 1/2 hour flight. They had a little lunch for us and everything! The AirMedical nurses were super super sweet. They had stories from all over the world. It was fun to listen to. Apparently, before his passing President Ford was once on the same stretcher as Clayton on that plane. Interesting...
It was a really good flight though. I won't lie there was one incident when the plane made a dramatic dip and alarms started going off and I got that "feeling" in my stomach. I am really good on planes, never had any problems, but it took my heart a while to recover from that. The nurse said they must have done a "traffic dip". Thank goodness it was towards the end of the flight. We made good time though- two hours and thirty-eight minutes- and we came into a small airport in New Jersey that was full of small private planes. There was one that was solid gold colored with no markings that I was very curious about.
Then a short ambulance ride later, here we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment